Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Last Apprentice By Joseph Delaney

The newest book of the last apprentice series was just published this year (2011) If you have not read this series I would advise that you do read it as soon as possible. If you like books that keep you on your toes and make you jumpy, read this book. If you like books that have you scream "Don't go into the cellar!" on every chapter, read this book. If you like books that keep you guessing, read this book. If you like books that make you gasp every time a new secret is revealed, read this book.
I have not read the newest book yet, but I have enjoyed the last six books of the series that I have read. When I was reading the first book I was so into it for the first few chapters that I jumped out of my seat when I heard someone honk the car horn outside. 
I can't wait to finish the seventh book and begin reading this book.
"The Last Apprentice: The Revenge Of The Fallen", is in stores now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment