Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Book Cover


Brandon Mull just released his new book cover for the second book in his Beyonders series. This new cover is amazing! It made me so excited to read the book. I am still reading the first book, but I am trying to finish it up, it is really good.
For those of you who have not read the first book of the Beyonders, I recommend that you find yourself a copy. For what I have been reading I can tell that this book it going to take it's reader to new exotic places. The Beyonders series is also the first published series of Brandon's that take you to another world, unlike his other books that have been told from our own world, which makes this book even better.
The Beyonders Seeds Of Rebellion will be out in stores March, 2012!  

No comments:

Post a Comment